The Debate: OPEC Output Deal

Click on Link Below Video to Watch:

press-tv-dean-henderson-opec-output-dean

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/12/01/495916/OPEC-output-deal-oil

Dean Henderson is the author of five books:Big Oil & Their Bankers in the Persian Gulf: Four Horsemen, Eight Families & Their Global Intelligence, Narcotics & Terror Network, The Grateful Unrich: Revolution in 50 Countries, Das Kartell der Federal Reserve, Stickin’ it to the Matrix & The Federal Reserve Cartel.  You can subscribe free to his weekly Left Hook column @www.hendersonlefthook.wordpress.com

2 responses to “The Debate: OPEC Output Deal

  1. Very good commentary. What a pain in the ass it is to pay attention to this stuff. So you really think trying to grow into a corrupt economic straightjacket is what this country needs? You mentioned that large public works projects are what this country needs right now. My view is that the whole system is evil. It is an economic nightmare designed by satanic bankers.

    By the way, Dennis Kucinich’s July 20, 2008 impeachment brief against Bush included the claim that big oil was only getting 10% of iraqi oil money and saddam the other 90. After the war, big oil got 90%, the iraqi gov only 10%. Total reversal. You were right, they want that oil. What a crock of evil shit.

    Isn’t shale oil and/or fracking poisoning this country’s water reservoirs?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s